At Pizzarotti, we believe that the success of any project is how it begins. Our methodology sets the groundwork when we sign on as your Preconstruction Manager during the design phase.
By engaging early with your project team, we optimize your project’s constructability by providing accurate budgets and schedules, devising shorter project timelines, evaluating building materials, providing value engineering options, minimizing construction phase change orders, and reducing design and construction contingency costs -all resulting in cost savings.
When you work with Pizzarotti, you also benefit from constructability reviews, alternate phasing and schedules, meticulous evaluation of engineering options and an accurate “No Surprises” guaranteed maximum price (GMP) for your project.
You can count on the Pizzarotti know-how for the crucial aspects of your construction project including:
• conceptual budget
• subcontractors solicitation and estimating
• alternative phasing and logistic
• operations, traffic patterns, public safety
• monitoring and reporting on LEED compliance
• quality assurance oversight and site-specific safety planning