Pizzarotti is pleased to announce that we will be hosting a company-wide Holiday Food Drive!
We invite all employees, subcontractors, trades and ownership to bring approved donation foods to site field offices from November 9th to November 30th.
All donations will be given to the Food Bank for New York City. The site that donates the most items will be rewarded with a pizza party.
LIST OF APPROVED DONATION ITEMS:
- Canned Vegetables (Low Sodium Preferred)
- Tomato Sauce
- Vegetable Soups (Low Sodium Preferred)
- Broth (Low Sodium Preferred)
- Canned Fruits (In Juice or Light Syrup)
- Dried Fruits
- 100% Fruit Juices
- Beans (Canned or Dry)
- Peanut Butter
- Canned Meat (Chicken, Beef, Ham)
- Canned Fish (Tuna, Salmon, Sardines)
- Canned Stews (Chicken or Beef)
- Rice (White, Brown, Flavored)
- Cold Cereal
- Hot Cereal (Grits, Oatmeal, Farina)
- Flour/Cornmeal/Baking Mixes
- Whole Grain Crackers
- Dry Milk Packets
- Shelf Stable Milk
- Soy/Almond/Rice Milk
- Nutrition Beverages (Boost, Ensure, Carnation, Instant Breakfast)
- Granola Bars
- Feminine Products
- Personal Care Items / Hygiene Items
Please do not donate any opened or used products!